- La Virgen Hot Springs and El Salado Hot Springs
- Acccommodations at The Destiny Hotel
- Beautiful Waterfalls, Including Ulba Waterfall
- End of The World Swing and Zip Lines at La Casa del Arbol
- Hiking Near The Tungurahua Volcano
- Visit To The Animal Park Theme Park
Arrive in Baños and Visit La Virgen Waterfall and Hot Springs
- IMA’s representatives will pick you up from Cotopaxi International Airport in the morning, and you will have lunch in Cotopaxi before heading to Baños.
- Arrive in Baños to check into the Destiny Hotel located in the city and near entertainment locations.
- The Destiny Hotel has an infinity pool, jacuzzi, cocktail lounge, and stunning views of Baños from its rooftop terrace. Its restaurant offers a menu with international cuisine and a fusion of national flavors.
La Virgen Waterfall and Hot Springs, Central Park, Pueblo Museum, and Church Tours
- After settling into the accommodations, you will go on a walk through the city towards the La Virgen waterfall and hot springs that are about 10 minutes’ walking distance away.
- You will make stops at the Palomino Flores (Central Park), Museo de Mi Pueblo, and beautiful churches such as the Iglesia Adventista Baños along the way.
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in the La Virgen hot springs before returning to the hotel for dinner.
Animal Park, La Casa del Arbol, Hiking, and Waterfalls
- After breakfast, you will visit the Animal Park Theme Park, the first Agroecological Park in the country. Expect to see various animals, including zebras, ostriches, white-tailed deer, alpacas, during the tour.
- Your next stop will be La Casa del Arbol, a treehouse and viewing deck surrounded by scenic gardens in the volcanic valley.
- Here, you will have the opportunity to swing at the top of a steep hill and enjoy the zip lines before lunch at the café.
- After lunch, you will hike the trails by the Tungurahua volcano and stop at the Ulba Waterfall before returning to the hotel.
- Relax at the hotel’s infinity pool or choose to go on an optional shopping trip in the city for handicrafts and artisan-made souvenirs in the evening.
El Salado Hot Springs and Return to Cotopaxi
- Before breakfast, take a trip to the El Salado hot springs to beat the crowds and enjoy a relaxing thermal bath.
- After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for check out and your trip back to Cotopaxi.