- Observe Giant Tortoises in Their Natural Habitats
- City Tour of Puerto Ayora in Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Accommodations at the Oceanfront Estrella del Mar
- Visit The Galápagos Interpretation Center and La Galapaguera
- Kayak Tour and View Wildlife at San Cristobal Island
- Hike the Sierra Negra Volcano on Isabela Island
Arrive in the Galápagos, Giant Tortoise Reserve, and Tour of Puerto Ayora
- Arrive at the Seymour Airport (GPS) in Baltra Island. You can easily take a flight from Quito International Airport in Ecuador to Baltra Island.
- You will take the local ferry to Santa Cruz and the first stop on the island will be a giant tortoise reserve.
- Observe the tortoise in their natural habitat and explore nearby lava tunnels.
- Lunch will be served at the local ranch in the highlands before continuing to Puerto Ayora.
- You will have an afternoon tour of Puerto Ayora, including visiting Las Grietas and visiting the Charles Darwin Research Center.
Check in to The Estrella del Mar
- You will check in to your accommodations for the night, the Estrella del Mar offers oceanfront views and direct access to the beach.
- Enjoy the evening relaxing by the beach, swimming in the hotel pool, or taking a 5-minute walk to the nearby Saint Francis Park.
- Have a sunset dinner at the hotel’s La Paloma restaurant or try one of the nearby restaurants in the area.
San Cristobal Island and Kayak Tour
- After an early breakfast, you will get to the pier at 6:15 AM to take the 7 AM ferry ride to San Cristobal island.
- Your first stop will be the Galapagos Interpretation Center before lunch.
- After lunch, go on a kayak tour and head towards La Galapaguera, and get a chance to see the island’s wildlife along the way. Expect to see marine iguanas, tortoises, blue-footed boobies, and albatrosses.
- Take the 3 PM ferry back to Santa Cruz and arrive in time for dinner at the hotel.
- Enjoy a relaxing night.
Tortuga Bay and Isabela Island
- Today, start the morning after breakfast on a scenic walk to Tortuga Bay in Santa Cruz.
- You may spot wildlife along the 45-minute path. Once you arrive you will have the option to swim, snorkel, or just hang out by the beach.
- After lunch, journey to Isabela Island with a public boat ride and check into the hotel in Puerto Villamil.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing and, at your option, we can help you find the ideal spot to enjoy the sunset along the beach.
Hike the Sierra Negra Volcano, Poza de Flamingos, and Bike to the Wall of Tears
- After breakfast, you will be hiking the Sierra Negra Volcano in the Isabela Island.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view at the rim of the crater and take in the beauty of this impressive natural wonder.
- Return for lunch in Puerto Villamil before the afternoon activities.
- In the afternoon, you will take a walk to Poza de Flamingos and a bike ride to the Wall of Tears.
- Enjoy the rest of your day relaxing or going on another snorkeling trip at Concha de Perla.
Return to Santa Cruz
- Today, you will head back to Santa Cruz Island, where we can take you to the airport in Baltra Island.
- If you want to stay longer in Santa Cruz, you can request an optional tour of different areas on the island.