- Authentic Cultural Exchange with Maasai
- Guided Game Drives in the Masai Mara
- Accommodations at Simba & Oryx Luxury Camp
- Visit to Giraffe Center
- David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage Visit
- Visit to Nairobi National Museum
- Overnight Accommodations in Nairobi City
- Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Mara Plains
Arrive Nairobi, Kenya - Giraffe Centre and Nairobi National Museum
- IMA’s representative and safari guide will pick you up from the residence very early in the morning and drop you off at the Moi International Airport, Mombasa.
- Your flight will arrive in Nairobi early in the morning and you will be picked up from the airport by a designated driver.
- Your first stop will be at the Giraffe Centre.
- You will then have lunch at Bush Garden Restaurant in the Karen neighborhood of Nairobi. Lunch on this day is included with the exception of drinks. Please note that dinner is not included on this day of the trek. On request, we will prepare you a breakfast-to-go before departing Mombasa.
- After lunch, you will complete the day’s tour with a visit of the Nairobi National Museum.
- Your designated driver will take you to both parks. All of your transportation, park fees, and accommodation (3-star hotel overnight) are included
Arrive - Masai Mara Game Reserve
- After breakfast depart from the capital of Kenya, Nairobi between 7 AM to 8 AM, we drive down the escarpment via the floor of the scenic Great Rift Valley.
- We arrive at Masai Mara Game Reserve in time for lunch in the afternoon. We will check you into the Simba Oryx Camp that are self-contained and fitted with feature beds and en suite bathroom areas.
- In the evening at around 4 PM, we take our first thrilling game drive in the Masai Mara Game Reserve, one of East Africa’s top safari destinations.
- At 6 PM return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
- In the night you can hear a chorus of different animal sounds as they communicate with each other in the darkness – more than enough reason to visit.
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- After breakfast, leave for a full-day game drive with a picnic lunch at the Mara River.
- Our morning and afternoon game drives take us in search of Africa’s Big Five and the plethora of other wildlife inhabiting this vast Kenyan game reserve.
- Wherever you go in the vast Masai Mara you will see diverse wildlife such as Masai giraffes, baboons, warthogs, bat-eared foxes, grey jackals, spotted hyenas, topis, impala, hartebeests, wildebeests, elephants, buffaloes, zebras, and hippos. It is common to see lions either basking after a heavy meal or surveying the plains for their next meal. Cheetahs and leopards are harder to spot but fairly common.
- At 4 PM return to the camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Masai Mara Game Reserve and Return to Mombasa
- We start the day with an early morning game drive from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- We depart from the safari camp at 10 AM and drive back to Nairobi with a brief stopover at Narok for lunch.
- We later proceed with the trip arriving in Nairobi later in the afternoon. This unforgettable 3-Day Masai Mara Safari ends upon arrival at the airport where you will catch your flight back to Mombasa
- Dinner at the IMA Mombasa Residence