- Overnight in Cusco at the Hotel Rumi Punku
- Visit Qorikiancha (Temple of the Sun) and the Ruines of Tambomachay
- Zip-Line Tour of The Sacred Valley
- Overnight Stay in Ollantaytambo at The El Albergue Hotel
- One Day Hike of The Inca Trail
- Explore Machu Picchu
- Overnight Stay at the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
Arrive in Cusco and City Tour
- From the Lima airport, arrive on a flight to Cusco. IMA’s representative will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel to settle in.
- The hotel you will be staying at is the Hotel Rumi Punku. This hotel’s front door is made from original Incan stonework from 600 years ago.
- For the rest of the day, enjoy a private city tour that includes lunch at a restaurant in the city.
- On the tour, you will visit the Plaza de Armas (main square), Inca’s Temple of the Sun called Qorikiancha, the ruins of Tambomachay, and the scenic streets of the San Blas area.
- Enjoy the evening at one of Cusco’s famous restaurants featuring local cuisine.
Sacred Valley Zip-Line Tour, Quad Biking, and Ollantaytambo
- After breakfast, we will take you to Sacred Valley for a 3 to 4 hour zip-line tour.
- After a picnic lunch, ride quad bikes to visit the salt mines of the Moray and Incas.
- Today, we will arrange overnight accommodations in Ollantaytambo at the historic El Albergue hotel that is conveniently located by the train stations.
- Relax in the hotel’s hammocks or sauna before dinner.
- You can also go on an optional additional adventure in the late afternoon to explore the fortress ruins of Ollantaytambo to see amazing views.
Hike The Inca Trail, and Machu Picchu Sunset
- Wake up early for a train ride to Aquas Calientes, where you will get off at KM 104 along the Inca trail and start your hike to Machu Picchu.
- On the trail, you will see Inca ruins and views of Machu Picchu from the Sun Gate, where you will arrive in the late afternoon.
- A quick afternoon snack and time to explore the area as you wait to watch the sunset over Machu Picchu.
- You will then be picked up and taken to Aquas Calientes, the village at the base of Machu Picchu to check in to the Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel.
- Have dinner and relax at the hotel for an early night to get ready to explore Machu Picchu tomorrow.
Explore Machu Picchu and Return to Cusco
- You will leave early to arrive at Machu Picchu at 6 AM for a half-day exploration of the ancient Inca ruins. Enjoy a guided tour and time to explore freely.
- Lunch will be served at the Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge before the return journey to Cusco.