- City Tour of the Lakeside City Puno
- Stay on a Floating Island at Uros Titicaca Lodge
- Enjoy a Kayaking Tour of Lake Titicaca
- Experience the Culture of the Uros at Their Floating Villages
- Hike to the Town Square on Taquile Island
- View the Various Wildlife on a Bird-Watching Boat Tour
Puno City Tour and Floating Island Lodge
- Fy into the Inca Manco Capac International Airport in the Puno region in the morning and IMA’s representative will pick you up to drive towards the city of Puno.
- Lunch will be served in Puno and followed by a city tour before heading to your hotel on the lake for the night.
- Visit major Puno attractions, including the Carlos Dreyer Museum, Catedral de Puno, and Plaza del Faro.
- You will then check in to the Uros Titicaca Lodge located on a floating island. Have your first experience on a totora reed island.
- Enjoy the rest of your day relaxing and taking in the spectacular landscapes around the lodge.
Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island
- Today, after breakfast, you will have a kayak tour of Lake Titicaca and visit the Uros Floating Islands.
- Spend time immersing in the culture of the reed village and visit two of them.
- A guide will share information about the people who live there before you have free time to explore and visit the huts made from reeds. You can take pictures and buy souvenirs to support the Uros.
- Next, you will have a boat ride to Taquile Island for a hike to visit the town square.
- After lunch, visit handicraft shops to see the popular weaving crafts since the people on Taquile Island are considered the best weavers of Peru.
- Return for dinner at the lodge.
Bird-Watching Boat Tour and Return to Puno
- Enjoy an early morning bird-watching boat tour of Lake Titicaca before a late breakfast and checking out of the lodge.
- You will return to Puno and IMA’s representatives can transfer you to your hotel or to the airport.