- Overnight Stay in Lima and City Tour
- Enjoy a Sunset at The Cliffs of Chorrillos
- Scenic Coastal Drive to Paracas
- Cessna Flight Over the Nazca Lines
- Sand Dune Adventures at Huacachina
- Visit The Paracas National Reserve
Arrive in Lima, Peru and Explore the City
- IMA’s representative will pick you up from the airport once you arrive in Lima, Peru.
- Overnight accommodations in the city will be provided at a 3-star hotel with complimentary breakfast.
- A city tour will take you to the historical center to see majestic Spanish architecture and on a stroll to the 16th-century Cathedral.
- You will also visit the Pueblo Libre district and the Larco Museum of pre-Columbian art.
- In the evening, you will head to the Love Park on the cliffs of Chorrillos. View the beautiful mosaic walls and enjoy a sunset over the Pacific.
Drive to Paracas, Nazca Lines, and Huacachina Sand Dunes
- After an early breakfast, you will leave Lima at 6:30 AM for a scenic drive along the coast to the town of Paracas.
- Arrive in Paracas and have a quick stop for a snack before transferring to the nearby airport for your flight over the Nazca Lines.
- You will take a 90-minute flight on a Cessna Grand Caravan to view the Nazca Lines from the sky.
- Lunch will be served in the city of Urb San Miguel located by Huacachina.
- Enjoy an afternoon adventure in the Huacachina sand dunes before returning to Paracas for the night.
Paracas National Reserve and Return to Lima
- After breakfast, spend time at the Paracas National Reserve of protected desert and marine ecosystems.
- You will take the seaside drive back to Lima after an early lunch and arrive in Lima in the late afternoon.